Today it’s my pleasure to welcome Kurt to the show.
Kurt is the co-founder of the online brokerage company Pearler. We talk about Kurt’s relationship with money, how and why Pearler was started and what it takes to get a fintech startup off the ground.
Some of the topics in today’s episode include:
- Kurt’s upbringing in an entrepreneurial family. His relationship with money/investing and his personal investing goal & strategy.
- The inspiration behind the creation of Pearler.
- The psychology of money & investing. Meaningful work and the ultimate benefits of financial independence.
- What sets Pearler apart from the pack.
- What’s involved in starting and building a company like Pearler?
- Where does the money come from?
- Angel investing, founder accelerator programs & building out a fintech team.
Heads up grammar police, the following transcription is half human half machine and not 100% perfect so expect a few typos and errors…