I have a really fun podcast for you guys today.
It’s been 5 years since she was on, but I’ve finally managed to get Mrs Firebug back on the podcast. Sometimes it’s nice just to stop, turn around and look back at how far you’ve come. I thought it would be cool to get a life update from her perspective and just a general chit chat about her experience dropping down to working only 4 days a week.
Some of the topics we cover include:
- Knowing what we know now, what would we have done differently if we could go back in time? (04:08)
- How has moving to 4 day working weeks impacted Mrs Firebug’s life? (12:26)
- Lifestyle creep – how has our lifestyle changed? (26:33)
- How have I changed over the years if at all when it comes to money? (31:06)
- How we have managed our finances as a couple (37:12)
- Will Mrs Firebug ever go back to full-time work? (41:17)
- Mrs Firebug’s tips for anyone with a partner pursuing financial independence (45:33)
- podcast – Episode 7. Mrs Firebug