Today I’m chatting with Terry & Ryan from the Passive Income Project podcast. I’ve been listening to their show for a few years now and what I really like is their emphasis on the psychology of investing and money. They’ve recently gone deep into the world of crypto in their latest podcast series called “Decoding Crypto”.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Is the financial planning industry coming to a crossroads? (00:11:08)
- Is there a consensus among financial planners about what needs to happen to give everyone a fair crack? (00:16:40)
- Where did the focus on the psychology of money come from? (00:20:00)
- What do you find is holding people back from becoming comfortable with money? (00:24:13)
- When did you discover the concept of FIRE and how did that impact you? (00:32:11)
- What do you invest in these days and what is your investing philosophy? (00:38:36)
- “Decoding Crypto” – when did that journey begin for you guys? (00:41:29)
- What would you say to someone who wants to dabble in the world of crypto? (01:18:44)
- website Cashflow Co
- podcast Passive Income Project
- podcast Paul Benson – Are Financial Planners worth the money?
- podcast Decoding Crypto