Today I’m welcoming back property investor Scott O’Neill to the podcast. Scott and his wife are self-made multi-millionaires that created $300K in passive income by 28. Since Scott was last on the show, I received a fair amount of emails asking me to get him back to give a more practical guide on investing in commercial real estate.
Some of the topics we cover in today’s episode are:
- What is commercial real estate? (00:06:32)
- Pros and Cons for both residential and commercial property (00:13:52)
- Why commercial leases are so so important and very different compared to residential (00:21:58)
- What about finding a tenant to lease your property? (00:29:02)
- Are there strategies specific to commercial property investing? (00:41:50)
- What to look for when doing due diligence (00:52:46)
- Website – Rethink Investing
- Book – Rethink Property Investing
- Podcast – Scott O’Neill – Self-made $300K in passive income by 28. Marketing BS or the real deal?
- Podcast – Inside Commercial Property